Two days ago I was busy in the kitchen getting ready for Thanksgiving. Kara was sleeping and Rebekah was playing quietly in the living room. She was a bit too quiet. When I went to investigate, I found that she had cut the fringes off of one of the blankets I knitted. I was rather upset but Rebekah was rather proud of herself since they were "too long."
Yesterday I was again busy in the kitchen cooking when Rebekah and Kara got out some pots and pans. I heard the bathroom door close which is not unusual because Rebekah goes by herself now. However, when I heard the two of them giggling I knew something was up. So I opened the door and there was Rebekah squatting over a pot urinating. When I asked her why she did it she said, "Because you were distracted in the kitchen and I knew you wouldn't notice." I pray for patience everyday and sometimes it is only by the grace of God that I make it through.
1 comment:
I do enjoy hearing about your capers !!...and Rebekah, I always thought the tassels were too long too....love to all...nana g.
Post a Comment