I will admit the costumes were not very original but they were free and warm. Rebekah was Cinderella, thanks to the beautiful dress Nana Savery made, and Kara was Bam Bam minus any outfit. The hair says it all. Our church had a "Fall Festival" with lots of games, bouncy blow-ups, hay ride, etc. Cinderella and The Skunk (i.e., Xander, Rebekah's current "best friend") had a great time playing together.
Kara loves a book called "Good Night Gorilla." She thumps her chest and says "Aagghhh" on the pages with the gorilla and bends her head like a giraffe when she sees a picture. I think she is making the slow but painful transition to one nap.
Rebekah is currently learning all about the letter "A," the color red, and Adam. Scavenger hunts, coloring, crafts, cooking, etc. She loves learning and it makes life a little easy for me to keep her brain and hands busy.
1 comment:
Wow, am I missing you guys!!! My heart is sad but your pictures and message brought a HUGE smile to my face...kisses blown long distance from Minnesota....love to all, nana g.
Post a Comment