Sunday, November 9, 2008

Busy Kara


Kara has really changed in the last couple of weeks. She likes to help put dishes away, especially silverware. If we say it's time to change her diaper, she runs into the room and lies down on the changing pad. It's really cute. She has a book from the library about pigs and she now makes a snorting sound, more like a gurgle at the back of her throat. She thinks it is really funny and will start to laugh after doing it which of course makes me laugh.

Two days ago she learned how to climb onto chairs. Yesterday while making dinner I noticed it was kind of quiet and she had climbed up onto the dining room table and was dancing. I wanted to laugh but of course I did not want to encourage the behavior.

I have decided only to let her have one nap as we needed some order in our lives. It is too difficult when she sometimes naps and sometimes does not. She now sleeps from around 1-4. It actually makes life easier with Rebekah as we have more freedom to run errands, go for walks, etc.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Busy Kara indeed and busy mom and dad too...would have loved to see the dancing on the table!!!...love to all...mom g.