Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kara and Rebekah Update


We just got back from our trip to Andy and Alissa's wedding - it was beautiful... more details to follow when I have time to sort the pictures. Kara has started to "kiss" back with a "ba" sound. It's rather cute, today she kissed the wall with a big snotty smack. Her new nickname, thanks to Nana Savery, is Bam Bam since she has her hair up in ponytail on top of her head in front. She loves dum dum lollipops - they are the secret to making it through the grocery store without any crying. Her hematoma has resolved - she fell off our "learning tower" in the kitchen and hit her head on the tile floor. I ended up taking her to the doctor the next day for a huge cephalohematoma on the right side of her head. X-rays were negative thank goodness.

Today Rebekah asked me about the eagles at the zoo (their wings to not work and so they cannot fly) because she didn't understand why they could not fly. When I explained it to her she paused and then said, "Well, Mom, I guess that explains it." Then went back to eating her cereal.

1 comment:

Joel said...

Susan and Scott, your girls are adorable. Thanks for sharing this blog.