I guess it's been a long time since I have written anything on this page. Since last time, we were visited by Nana and Papa Savery, Scott returned home, and Scott and I had a chance to spend a couple of days in Williamsburg without the kids! Scott has since left again and taken the camera with him so sorry about the grainy photos. We repainted the living room a brown color which is much better than the pumpking butter. He also got quite a big of molding up in the few days he was home.
Rebekah is wearing a lovely dress made by Nana Savery - a prototype to the dress she is making for Allisa and Andy's wedding.
Kara continues to run around the house saying "na na" and various sounds while pointing wildly at what she wants. Words are few and far between but when they start flowing on a regular basis I have a feeling they will never stop!
1 comment:
Oh yes I agreee once the words start flowing kara will be talking in sentence...love nana g.
Post a Comment