Today Rebekah had her hair cut by Miss Ashley in preparation for Alisa and Andy's wedding. She braided Rebekah's hair and put "pig tails" in Kara's hair. They both look adorable. Today at gymnastics she told Coach Kevin (who she does not like) "I'm working really hard at pretending you are not here." It was really funny. Thank goodness he has a good sense of humor.
Baby Annie's Blessing Day
15 years ago
3 comments:
Aww the girls are so cute! I wish I could have been witness to Rebekah and what she said to Coach Kevin. I'm glad to know that she is not letting him interfear with her enjoyment of gymnastics anymore.
They look very cute! I love Rebekah's comment at gymnastics class - a classic!
Rebekah, I'm certain I could use that comment throughtout my life...what honesty!!
Love dthe new "dos"...love to all..the folks at 4730 London Road
Post a Comment