Thursday, March 12, 2009

Two Cool Dudes


We have had beautiful weather the last week so we have spent a lot of time outside. Two days ago we even had a picnic lunch at the park, they thought it was great.

Today I was cleaning out the closet and pulled out the kiddie toilet. Kara thought it was fun to sit on and she actually peed in it twice. What a girl! I have no hopes of early potty training but she was awfully proud of herself. I think she liked to wipe just like Rebekah does.

Kara has started to put two concepts together. For example, Scott's hat is "Hat. Daddy."

Scott finished working on the boiler so we have had hot water for the past couple of days. I think he is the happiest since he can now take warm showers, it was actually the first thing he did after finishing.

No comments: