It actually hit 60 degrees today so we obviously spent a long time outside. Kara loves to push anything she can - baby strollers, her car (even with Rebekah in it!), her John Deere toy. Rebekah gets frustrated that Kara cannot push her in a straight line, I'm sure the whole thing looks hilarious to anyone driving by. Rebekah is now a hop-scotch expert and loves to play the game. Kara said "George" yesterday for the first time and says "mook" for milk. Somehow it sounds very similar to her version of "more." We made bird feeders out of pine cones, peanut butter, and bird seed. Rebekah loved it. Kara wasn't impressed and so far neither are the birds.
Baby Annie's Blessing Day
15 years ago
1 comment:
60 degrees!!!!!! I'm heading South.
I remember fondly making bird feeders with the Goese girls. As I recall the birds didn't like them 30 yers ago either.
looking forward to a little hop scotch with you Rebekah.....love to all...mom g.
Post a Comment