Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy (Belated) Valentine's Day



Life here has been pretty busy. Scott has started on our final project - turning the back utility room into a half-bath. We have not had hot water for several days as he has taken out the old boiler and has things to do before putting in the new one. We are obviously able to heat water over the stove for baths, dishes, etc.

Rebekah and Kara had a good Valentine's Day. Lots of stickers, candy from Scott, and cookies. What more could any kid ask for?

Kara repeats many words we say and constantly talks in her own "babble" language. She and Rebekah like to play "castle" together with the couch while Scott and I work. We have been eating out quite a bit as the kitchen is the staging grounds to work on the back room. They have been very happy with our trips to McDonald's and Subway.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Won't it be absolutely wonderful to have the work completed on your home...I can hear the hurrays all the way to Duluth.
And as always I can NEVER have enough Rebekah and Kara pictures.....love to all...mom