Friday, August 15, 2008

Update on Kara


We headed to the zoo this afternoon. It was the first time that Kara "got it." She pointed at all the animals, kicked her feet, waved her arms, and said "Ung-huh!!" We had a good time. Sorry, no pictures of the zoo, I forgot the camera.


Kara now has 7 teeth with an 8th one on its way. I have given up on pureed food... finger food only, Mom. She eats what we eat, even spinach quiche which she loved.


She and Rebekah like to play peek-a-boo together and run around the house playing "chase." Rebekah calls her "my best friend."
She also loves to read right now, especially any book that has a picture of a dog. She will follow me around holding a book up for me to read. Once I start reading, she turns right to the page with a dog on it and gets very excited.

1 comment:

dockterfamily said...

So cute!! This is a great idea for sending pictures and updates.