Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Anna Katherine




We finally decided on a name, Anna Katherine. So far she has been a good baby. Eats, sleeps, poops, what more can you ask for?

6 comments:

Joel said...

There's a lot of excitement in your girls' eyes. Looks like they are enjoying being big sisters. Congratulations again. Susan you did a great job!

Valerie said...

Oh! Congratulations!!!! She is so beautiful, and looks just like she belongs in your family!

Anonymous said...

I love the name!!! She is beautiful..of course :) We are so looking forward to seeing you all.

sue

Amy said...

Soo! I'm ashamed to say I haven't checked your blog in a while, and just happened to do so today--and voila! Baby! What a beautiful name, and I agree that she already looks like a Goese-Savery. I think Scott will need to have a heart-to-heart with your dad about having three daughters... Hope you're all doing well. What wonderful news!!!

angela said...

Congratulations!!!
3 girls just like me :)
I hear I will be seeing you soon. Take care. You are so awesome...looks like you did a good job, she's beautiful!

lizmartinspunky said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful.